Saga Credit Card: Do You Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
The Saga Credit Card is available to people who are above the age of 50 years. The card is managed and issued by the Allied Irish Banks. With small balance transfers, introductory offers in your purchases, as well as foreign currency rates, the card is well worth considering.
The card is ideal in situations when:
- You want to save money while abroad
- You want to make withdrawals of up to 55 days that are interest-free
- You want to save money by transferring your existing balance from your other cards
Saga Credit Card: Why Choose This Card?
The card will be able to meet most of your needs, especially those related to travel. Here are some benefits that the card offers:
- A 0% interest on all the purchases that you make during the first nine months of getting the card.
- A 0% interest on the balance transfers that you make during the first nine months. However, a 3% fee will be applied on this.
- No foreign currency fees will be applied to your transactions. This means that no matter what activity you are involved in while you are abroad, be it shopping, dining out, or paying your hotel bill, you can make the most of these activities. All you have to do is take advantage of this card for all the services and goods that you purchase, and you will not have to incur any foreign currency fee on your transactions.
- A 0% interest on your cash withdrawals for as many as 55 days. This will also apply to the purchases that you make after the introductory offer of 9 months is over. Thus, it will help you to spread your spending costs.
- A variable APR of 11.9%. This rate is highly competitive and the lowest that is available on the market. This could make the card an ideal choice for many of the consumers, particularly if they are interested in using it on a regular basis.
Saga Card: Other Details Of The Card
Ensure that you pay off all your balances by their due date. If you fail to do so, you will be charged an interest rate from the time that your first transaction had taken place from your account. For all of the cash advances, you will have to incur a fee of 2%, i.e. a minimum of £2 regardless of whether you are in the UK or somewhere abroad.
Are you still confused about the card and wanted to know further details regarding it? You can always give us a call! We are reachable at any time of the day, and we would be more than happy to answer any queries that you may have. It is better that you know as much as you can about the card before acquiring it so that you can know for sure what you are getting yourself into.